Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages. Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
This forum is intended as a safe haven for Otherkin and those with theories and/or experiences with the paranormal, metaphysical, etc. It is open to Otherkin, those interested in the paranormal, metaphysical, spiritual, and those with constant curious minds with an interest in the above topics/etc. This is
a role-playing site, nor is the information on this forum to be used in hunting/hurting any Otherkin or anyone else who frequents them (these forums). Don't come here claiming to be someone of the White Wolf or Vampire: The Masquerade universe, Laurell K. Hamilton, Anne Rice novels or what have you. By the wish/desire to register for our forums you are agreeing to the these terms and conditions. Please come with an open mind. No one is required to agree with the information presented within/on this forum, but please respect others' beliefs, ideas, and right to learn. For those who seek membership to this forum please keep these in mind as well:
1. You must be at least 15 yrs of age to join. We understand this may frustrate some of the younger awakened 'Kin' (those within the 13 and/or 14 yr range) and I am deeply sorry.
2. For what reason and/or purpose are you joining this forum? 3. Is there a particular part of the forums you would prefer to frequent in for just general conversation? 4. When choosing a username please make sure it is appropriate. We don't want to see UrM0m, D1ckb4ng3r383, or anything else of that nature. People want to know they are coming to a place where they will truly be amongst others like themselves. So for the sake of everyone, just be who you are.
Please Note: Acceptance of new registered users varies from 1 to 3 days.
Thank you for your interest and hope to be seeing your introductory posts soon! ~Nyghtshayde