|Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan|
Registration date : 2008-03-31
Location : Mary Esther, FL
Number of posts : 805
|Subject: Grove Etiquette - New Members please read first! Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:30 am|| |
Just as a side note, many of these rules will be common sense so please be smart and use it:
1) Do not attack members. Feel free to discuss ideas, but do not attack another member just because you do not agree with what they are saying. Everyone has an opinion and are entitled to it. I will not tolerate those who are intolerant of others or their beliefs.
2) You must be at least 15 to be a member of this board.
3) Do not come to this board claiming to be a Hunter of any sort. It is also recommended not to claim you are a 'God' or 'Goddess' least not in the beginning. If it is a title please specify this.
4) Please try to keep topics on topic. Meaning if you start a topic about Anime and it winds up going into a discussion about Druidism and whether or not we know anything about it, please create a new topic for this new topic so that it can be further discussed, if that is the desire. Furthermore I believe it would be best to copy and paste all posts following into said new discussion so others can follow the conversation and know what has already been said/stated.
5) Please respect the Mods and Admins of the boards. Their job can be difficult at times, and if you have a problem with their actions or responses, talk to them. If they can't help you, talk to me. However, do it through PM. These things should be handled in private.
6) Do not post pornography on the site. If you do, don't be surprised if I, an Admin, or a Mod delete it and/or bans you from the board. And please cite your sources if you can for art that you find on the grand world-wide-web (especially if it is from deviantart, sheezyart, etc). Give credit where credit is due. Should you be caught stealing this could lead to a potential warning and/or ban.
7) If you receive a warning from an Admin or Mod, then take note of what you have done and what they are advising you to do. You will only get 3 warnings. After that you are history. Any questions? Didn't think so...
8. This forum is NOT a role-playing forum (except in its designated area). We don't have a problem with RPGers, but don't come to the forums and pretend to be something you are not.
9) Images in signatures are allowed but must be within reasonable limits (a.k.a not a whole page or even half a page in width and length. They should also not stretch the page in any way).