The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Shards / Shards of the One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

Soul Shards / Shards of the One Empty
PostSubject: Soul Shards / Shards of the One   Soul Shards / Shards of the One EmptyTue May 20, 2008 8:27 am

Soul Shards or Shards of the One what does it mean to truly be one of these? This term was first introduced to me by one of our members known as Lunacin. Lunasin and I have come to realize something over time that is pominent in not just those who are "Awakened" but in those whose soul "Slumbers" (this referring to the non-awakened/mundanes) as well.

In our world it seems there are those whose soul's shine brighter then most. Their soul's allow them to stand out in a crowd, make you turn around to look because you sense their presence though you may not realize as to why you even looked. These people tend to display an exuberant amount of charisma. They may also be highly spiritual and the type of person who follows a view of "true faith" or possibly even possess the potential to have true faith. I'm still uncertain what is so special about these people. What makes their soul so special? Is it because their soul is obviously headed toward a path of spiritual enlightenment? Or something else? In regards to research such as, mine and Lunasin's, on how the gods were once human and then somehow attained god-hood, could there be a link between these individuals and this concept? Additionally people also believe that some of these individuals are actually "Light-workers". Lightworkers, as I understand, are here because they have a mission to help the world and have something good or beneficial to offer to it, course that doesn't always mean people want their help so people have to ask before they give it sometimes. Lightworkers typically go for jobs/occupations where they help provide a service to others such as being a flight attendant (flying can be nerve wracking shush! XP ), a nurse, doctoer, therapist, psyhologist, etc. They can range from a number of things really.

If you have anything you'd like to add or share about 'Shards of the One' or 'Lightworkers' please don't hesitate to share.
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com

Soul Shards / Shards of the One
Page 1 of 1