A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Heads up - FYI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nataku
Adept

Registration date : 2008-04-02
Male
Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Heads up - FYI   Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:36 am

Just to put in my thoughts, I dont post often but i check here almost every day, to help people know this site isnt dead... completely.

So im watching O.O
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

PostSubject: Re: Heads up - FYI   Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:03 am

I check it frequently as well...though I don't know what more I can do. The only thing I can see is either I open us up completely to skepticism and stop my attempts of trying to protect those who merely wish to transition from a less safe environment to a very open one like this. Though the places I could even advertise, I'm certain their people who would see our forum would not much care for some of the talk I have been saying about their own...Not my fault how things degrade over time and those in power become corrupt. *shrugs*

When I come up with good topics you can be sure I will be posting them up though. I know I need to get back to researching one of my current ones still in progress.

You know if there were any technical issues. I wish people would tell me instead of just...being silent about it. I don't like when someone can do something and they refuse to speak up about it. So come on people! If you're having issues, say something, e-mail me, drop me a line messenger wise! I will listen. You are not alone...

"For many are called, but few are chosen" - Matthew 22:14 ver. New American Standard.
"Though my soul is born from darkness, it shall rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night". Unknown
"On those nights that I gazed upon the full moon in longing it was always you that my heart was calling." - me
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com

Heads up - FYI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1