A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

In Search of Something Particular

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

PostSubject: In Search of Something Particular   Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:57 am

Okay this will be a bit odd and strange but I seek fantasy, anime, drawing, possibly photo-manipulated art for examples of the different faces for one of my Role-playing characters on Gaia who is a succubus. Her full name is:
Gracious Cordelia Quintessa Lorelei Morgana Alastrine Genevieve Devona

I need pictures for nearly all...not Gracious so much, but if you find something that might be worthy of the name I would definitely like to see. But the idea is I need a fairly accurate picture for the different above names when she takes on those aspects of herself essentially. I would prefer art that is not photography for I look to maintain a sense of fantasy, mystery, and awe or rather a suspension of disbelief. I feel using photographs of real people truly kills this illusion and sensation. So if you find something of interest please don't hesitate to post the links and such. Thank you!

"For many are called, but few are chosen" - Matthew 22:14 ver. New American Standard.
"Though my soul is born from darkness, it shall rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night". Unknown
"On those nights that I gazed upon the full moon in longing it was always you that my heart was calling." - me
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com

In Search of Something Particular
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1