A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Omg - Spore

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nataku
Adept

Registration date : 2008-04-02
Male
Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Omg - Spore   Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:39 am

wow. just wow.

4 hours when by as fast as half an hour to me, this game has customization that is increadiable. i went with, naturaly, a draconic race, or as much as i could keep it. became good at combat and eventualy conqured a few races... if you dont like that you can go be social and dance and charm the other races into being your friend.

you get to design your capital building once you reach a 'modern' age. i have a castle. no kidding, 4 towers, parapets, a proticulis, and main keep. you can customize virtualy everything in this game to look like anything. its like sim city / the sims on crack.

sorry, its 4:30 am and im kinda worn out, if ya got questions ill try to awsner.
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: Omg - Spore   Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:45 pm

when i first saw the commercials for that game i thought it was rediculous, but then i saw this documentary called "The Future Is WILD" and it had commentary and interviews of the gamemakers of spore on it and looking it up online i have to say it deserves a second chance. though i still think whoever came up with "Sharkopths" and "Flish" and "Squibbons" was on something f-ing strong! XD

still, i can see where his ideas from the actual evolutions make alot of sense. just the names, seriously. XP
Back to top Go down
Nataku
Adept

Registration date : 2008-04-02
Male
Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Omg - Spore   Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:02 am

i made dragon people! and when i got to the civ satage and am able to make my home0building, i made a castle. no joke, ill take pictures and post it for you, its super customizable.
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: Omg - Spore   Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:09 pm

^_^ well, i like civilization simmulation games, and war games, and the idea of creating my own race or species of creature sthat eventualy evolve into a people, all under my god-like guidance does sound appealing... maybe i'll try to get that directX thingie downloaded so i can try that spore thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omg - Spore   

Back to top Go down

Omg - Spore
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1