A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I am Alive!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

PostSubject: I am Alive!   Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:45 pm

I don't know if anyone noticed, but I haven't been online in a while. I unfortunately lost internet, we lost the second computer we had, and I was offline for a few weeks. But the good news is I am back and I will hopefully have my computer soon enough as well as be able to be on more frequently. I don't know if I will be able to post lots of new topics, because it is difficult to come up with new ones all the time but...I'll do my best.

"For many are called, but few are chosen" - Matthew 22:14 ver. New American Standard.
"Though my soul is born from darkness, it shall rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night". Unknown
"On those nights that I gazed upon the full moon in longing it was always you that my heart was calling." - me
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
Nataku
Adept

Registration date : 2008-04-02
Male
Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: I am Alive!   Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:50 am

i noticed, just me and midnight for a bit, but its a bit droll with only 2
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: I am Alive!   Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:18 am

Nataku wrote:
i noticed, just me and midnight for a bit, but its a bit droll with only 2

I wish my honey could have said something for me about my absence but sadly we use the same net connection so...I am aware it...sucks not having a heck of a lot of active people. However, in saying that I also am highly aware of the draw-backs to making this an open-sign up. If you guys want to vote on taking the risk of opening up to try and draw in more members that might potentially be active, let me know.

"For many are called, but few are chosen" - Matthew 22:14 ver. New American Standard.
"Though my soul is born from darkness, it shall rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night". Unknown
"On those nights that I gazed upon the full moon in longing it was always you that my heart was calling." - me
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: I am Alive!   Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:12 am

i say let us open up. it has come to my attention and realization that i hate not having my posts answered. makes me terribly anxious.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: I am Alive!   Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:26 pm

TwilightInsanity wrote:
i say let us open up. it has come to my attention and realization that i hate not having my posts answered. makes me terribly anxious.

And I suppose I am just terribly cautious about the exposure we may receive by doing said act. *sigh* Nata-kun what say you? And I'm going to bug my honey as well for his council in this matter.

Back to top Go down
Nataku
Adept

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am Alive!   Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:11 am

i say, if possible, have an open section, all that we have, and possibly a closed section for people granted a higher 'rank'. that way we get new blood, and yet have a retreat so that not all eyes can see.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: I am Alive!   Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:50 am

Nataku wrote:
i say, if possible, have an open section, all that we have, and possibly a closed section for people granted a higher 'rank'. that way we get new blood, and yet have a retreat so that not all eyes can see.

Might be a bit difficult but I'll see what I can do.

Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: I am Alive!   Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:30 am

o.o sounds like a plan i would never expected would work... i relay need to think outside the box! XD
Back to top Go down
Nataku
Adept

Male

PostSubject: Re: I am Alive!   Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:41 am

i donot expect anything
i would like new blood in here, yes
but at the same time... i like this feeling exclusive. its a nice change from what im used too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am Alive!   

Back to top Go down

I am Alive!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1