The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our General Intro - Too long? Too Much?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

Our General Intro - Too long? Too Much? Empty
PostSubject: Our General Intro - Too long? Too Much?   Our General Intro - Too long? Too Much? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 10:05 pm

So I don't know if any of you have seen our forums general intro but this is what it looks like. Please let me know if you feel it is still way too 'Otherkin' looking or not. If you have a suggestion for how it could be changed I would love to hear it. This is just a general intro to let people know what we expect and what environment we are attempting to promote.

This forum is intended as a safe haven for Otherkin and those with theories and/or experiences with the paranormal, metaphysical, etc. It is open to Otherkin, those interested in the paranormal, metaphysical, spiritual, and those with constant curious minds with an interest in the above topics/etc. This is NOT a role-playing site, nor is the information on this forum to be used in hunting any Otherkin or anyone else who frequents them (these forums). Don't come here claiming to be someone of the White Wolf or Vampire: The Masquerade universe, Laurell K. Hamilton, Anne Rice novels or what have you. By the wish/desire to register for our forums you are agreeing to the these terms and conditions. Please come with an open mind. No one is required to agree with the information presented within/on this forum, but please respect others' beliefs, ideas, and right to learn. Do not start heated debates just because you can't agree to disagree. For those who seek membership to this forum please keep these in mind as well:

1. First please keep in mind you must be at least 15 yrs of age to join. We understand this may frustrate some of the younger awakened 'Kin' (those within the 13 and/or 14 yr range), however trust me when I say this is for your own good.2. For what reason and/or purpose are you joining this forum?3. Is there a particular part of the forums you would prefer to frequent in for just general conversation?4. Are you mature enough to behave like a civilized person and treat the other members with respect?5. Do you plan on trolling and if so you should know we won't tolerate this.6. Fluffers/Fluffiness will not be tolerated either. People want to know they are coming to a place where they will truly be amongst others like themselves. So for the sake of everyone, just be who you are.7. When choosing a username please make sure it is appropriate. We don't want to see UrM0m, D1ckb4ng3r383, or anything else of that nature.

Note: Acceptance of new registered users varies from 1 to 3 days depending when I get to check my e-mail.

Thank you for your interest and hope to be seeing your introductory posts soon!~Nyghtshayde

Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
Nataku
Adept
Nataku

Registration date : 2008-04-02
Male
Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Our General Intro - Too long? Too Much?   Our General Intro - Too long? Too Much? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 10:34 pm

wow, it sounds so airtight it might be a legal document

wheres the small print?
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

PostSubject: Re: Our General Intro - Too long? Too Much?   Our General Intro - Too long? Too Much? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:19 am

Nataku wrote:
wow, it sounds so airtight it might be a legal document

wheres the small print?

Well I took a note or two from the Otherkin introductory message...O.O; I just wanted to be thorough but if that sounds rather uptight then...I'm going to need serious advice on how to change it.

lol, silly the small print is so small you can't even distinguish it from anything else, MWAHAHAH!
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
Nataku
Adept
Nataku

Registration date : 2008-04-02
Male
Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Our General Intro - Too long? Too Much?   Our General Intro - Too long? Too Much? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:19 pm

it looks good to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our General Intro - Too long? Too Much?   Our General Intro - Too long? Too Much? Empty

Back to top Go down

Our General Intro - Too long? Too Much?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grove of the Ancients :: The Ring of the Elder Trees :: Bulletins/Feedback/Trouble-shoot-
Jump to: