A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Studies of Satan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Studies of Satan   Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:29 am

i intended to post a series of posts here that have wikipedia information on Lucifer, Luciferianism, LaVeyan Satanism, Satan, Satanism, Theistic Satanism, Azazel, Yazdanim, Mandaeism, The War in Heaven, and The Plan of Salvation. however, those are all too long to post. which is a darn shame. if anyone would have me email the info i will gladly.

i intend to do further research, and piece this all together with my other lore, comparing and theorizing, until i come up with beliefs. i will share those beliefs in time. next stop: Taoism, and similar studies.
Back to top Go down
Victor_Delicrouix
Student

Registration date : 2008-04-28
Male
Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Studies of Satan   Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:58 am

I suggest you read the Satanic bible if you are to gain the true purpose of what it is that they believe
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

PostSubject: Re: Studies of Satan   Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:02 am

*laughs* Sounds like you still have yet to conquer this topic my friend.

"For many are called, but few are chosen" - Matthew 22:14 ver. New American Standard.
"Though my soul is born from darkness, it shall rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night". Unknown
"On those nights that I gazed upon the full moon in longing it was always you that my heart was calling." - me
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master

Male

PostSubject: Re: Studies of Satan   Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:52 pm

it is true, i am far from knowledgable yet in this subject. i even attempted a few months ago to purchase a satanic bible but my credit card is useless, and currently non-existant. i have torn it up and cancelled it due to an identity theft problem.... anyway, i have friends who own it and i will try to borrow it when i can.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Studies of Satan   Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:15 pm

I am informed many of my answers to many of my life's questions are in Buddism. I'm thinking about trying to locate a book on the belief system as well as eventually studying up on Satanism.

"For many are called, but few are chosen" - Matthew 22:14 ver. New American Standard.
"Though my soul is born from darkness, it shall rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night". Unknown
"On those nights that I gazed upon the full moon in longing it was always you that my heart was calling." - me
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master

Male

PostSubject: Re: Studies of Satan   Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:51 am

i wish you luck and comfort on that quest. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Studies of Satan   Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:03 pm

Thank you. I believe it will be interesting indeed if people catch me out in public reading such a thing. XD

Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master

Male

PostSubject: Re: Studies of Satan   Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:03 am

hahah! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Studies of Satan