The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Kind of God Would You Be?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

What Kind of God Would You Be? Empty
PostSubject: What Kind of God Would You Be?   What Kind of God Would You Be? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:57 pm

It's kind of a game but at the same time I want you guys to seriously consider what kind of god/dess you'd be now if you were.

In my current state of growth I would say I am a Goddess of love, Beauty, Justice, and Nature. I always strive to do the right thing even when I know I want to do something that will ensure my justice will be swift and sweet, but not necessarily in good taste. Also many people have said I am beautiful and in some cases the most beautiful woman they have ever met or seen so hence the beauty. And love...well...I have a great deal of it to create and to give. I believe the more people who know what it is like, and share in it, will one day see why it's worth fighting for. With all the bad in the world love and kindness just help make it a little more bearable.

Nature for the Fae part of me that is wild, spontaneous, and care-free like a true spirit of the wild.

Last edited by Nyghtshayde on Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
Lunacin
Student
Lunacin

Registration date : 2008-04-01
Male
Location : Moonlit Paths, Deep Woods, Shadowed Alleys..all in OR
Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: me   What Kind of God Would You Be? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 6:44 pm

What kind of god would I be? I would do all i could to follow the three tenants of all i believe, Love
Passion
Beauty

Possibly throw in some Shadow, Conflict, Wisdom, Knowledge, and a large dose of Higher Magic!

and if all that fails, if all the gods above turn a deaf ear to my desires....I could always be the god of goats =)
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of God Would You Be?   What Kind of God Would You Be? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:22 pm

LOOK! IT'S LUNACIN! THE GOAT f***ER! (Inside joke)
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of God Would You Be?   What Kind of God Would You Be? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:09 am

..... does Steve have a cousin named lunacin?

anyway,

If i were a God right now.... I'd be a god of Anti-Limitations. The Chaotic, the Passionate, the Wild, the Subtle, all things one does as long a sthey do not limit themselves. That is to say, to self-impose limits for the sake of balancing their actions to get what they want, sure. I'd be a sort of Inspiration God, or Muse i suppose.... And I would insist in my worship that those who follow me seek higher knowledge and Wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Nataku
Adept
Nataku

Registration date : 2008-04-02
Male
Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of God Would You Be?   What Kind of God Would You Be? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:58 am

im Nataku the Brooding!
Nataku the Bloodletter
and as my name as a whole, because it seems iv found a last name for this one
Nataku Stormbringer
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of God Would You Be?   What Kind of God Would You Be? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:00 am

Very nice Nataku. I like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of God Would You Be?   What Kind of God Would You Be? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Kind of God Would You Be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grove of the Ancients :: The Ring of the Elder Trees :: The Babbling Brook / Chatterbox-
Jump to: