The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One who has hid in shadow.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
orcary
orcary

Registration date : 2008-11-06
Male
Number of posts : 33

One who has hid in shadow. Empty
PostSubject: One who has hid in shadow.   One who has hid in shadow. EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:19 am

I have known of this site for some time now, though haven't actually posted on it on part of been busy and on part of being lazy. Not much to tell about me. I have many questions though I do not understand them enough to be able to ask them as of yet though I can supply some answers and create new realization. It is a pleasure to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

PostSubject: Re: One who has hid in shadow.   One who has hid in shadow. EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:06 am

It is nice to have you my friend. I am glad to finally see an intro post from you. ^_^ I hope that myself and others here can help provide the wisdom and guidance you seek for your life and spiritual growth.
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
orcary
orcary

Male

PostSubject: Re: One who has hid in shadow.   One who has hid in shadow. EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:11 am

If you have not seen yet, I have also post a grimoire of my life uptill now, reader's digest/cliff note style.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: One who has hid in shadow.   One who has hid in shadow. EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:10 pm

I did see it last night and did investigate it a bit, but I wanted to wait till morning when I'd be more sober to comprehend it (ye-ah I got tipsy last night). I'll be sure to read it today though. It may even provide me with some insight into you that would help me better understand what I can do for you.
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: One who has hid in shadow.   One who has hid in shadow. EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:27 am

^_^ Call me Twilight. *offers a hand to shake.* Reverend, Occultist, and aspiring Antiquarian! i notice that you are Involved, if you understand my terminology.
Back to top Go down
orcary
orcary

Male

PostSubject: Re: One who has hid in shadow.   One who has hid in shadow. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:26 pm

*returns handshake* Pleasure to meet you Twilight.
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: One who has hid in shadow.   One who has hid in shadow. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:31 am

if i may, have you any ore you'd be willing to exchange?
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: One who has hid in shadow.   One who has hid in shadow. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:00 am

Oh god *slaps her forehead and face palms*
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: One who has hid in shadow.   One who has hid in shadow. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:42 am

lore, not ore. XP and i replied to this befor ei replie dto the one in which you said you hadn't any.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: One who has hid in shadow.   One who has hid in shadow. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:27 pm

lol I know but still I had to do it to ya! XD You know I did.
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: One who has hid in shadow.   One who has hid in shadow. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:50 pm

i guess so. ^_^''
Back to top Go down
Nataku
Adept
Nataku

Registration date : 2008-04-02
Male
Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: One who has hid in shadow.   One who has hid in shadow. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:18 am

Why hello there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One who has hid in shadow.   One who has hid in shadow. Empty

Back to top Go down

One who has hid in shadow.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grove of the Ancients :: The Ring of the Elder Trees :: Meadow of New Growth / Introductions-
Jump to: