Have you been curious for the longest time about the world of the occult, spiritual, metaphysical, Otherkin, or just something else entirely that still relates or falls into those general topics? Well then this forum might be just up your alley!
This forum is intended as a safe haven for otherkin and those with theories and/or experiences with the paranormal, metaphysical, etc. It is open to Otherkin, those interested in the paranormal, metaphysical, spiritual, and those with constant curious minds with an interest in the above topics/etc. This is a forum dedicated to knowledge and the unending pursuit of "Betterment of the Self". This is NOT a role-playing site, nor is the information on this forum to be used in hunting any Otherkin or anyone else who frequents them (these forums). Don't come here claiming to be someone of the White Wolf or Vampire: The Masquerade universe, Laurell K. Hamilton novels, Twilight universe, etc or what have you.
By the wish/desire to register for our forums you are agreeing to the these terms and conditions. Please come with an open mind. No one is required to agree with the information presented within/on this forum, but please respect others' beliefs, ideas, and right to learn. Do not start heated debates just because you can't agree to disagree.
For those who seek membership to this forum please keep these in mind as well:
1. First please keep in mind you must be at least 15 yrs of age to join. We understand this may frustrate some of the younger awakened 'Kin' (those within the 13 and/or 14 yr range), and I am deeply sorry but we look forward to you joining when you are able.
2. For what reason and/or purpose are you joining this forum?
3. Is there a particular part of the forums you would prefer to frequent in for just general conversation?
4. Be civilized.
5. When choosing a username please make sure it is appropriate. We don't want to see UrM0m, D1ckbang3r383, or anything else of that nature.
6. Foul language is okay in moderation. Please do not overuse or abuse it.
"For many are called, but few are chosen" - Matthew 22:14 ver. New American Standard.
"Though my soul is born from darkness, it shall rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night". Unknown
"On those nights that I gazed upon the full moon in longing it was always you that my heart was calling." - me