The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee? Empty
PostSubject: Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee?   Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:07 pm

My friend Alaric told me about this one. It's one of the forums he often visits, but also more often then not forgets as well. If you like D & D and the Goddess Eilistraee was one of your favorites this forum might be up your alley!

Chosen of Eilistraee

When you visit and explore the site, come back to this topic and let us know what your verdict is! I'm sure others would like to know.
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee?   Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:00 am

i recall this site... it's ok, it has some decent members.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee?   Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:19 pm

Eh, I don't know if I will really join. I had sticklers who like sticking to the rules. I'd probably get yelled at more times than I can count, because I'd do one thing or another that wasn't within the rules. XD And it almost seems a moot point considering I'd mostly be hanging out in the OOC (Out of Character) sections so, ye-ah. I don't think it's for me to say the least but I do like Eilistraee.
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee?   Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:12 pm

so do i, but i never joined that either. ^_^ it makes a usefull resource though. all in all, i hate stiffs too... >.>
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee?   Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:37 pm

Indeed it is a useful resource.
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee?   Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:05 am

take the Dark-elf to english translator with a grain of salt though... so far i have used 3 or 4 different ones and they ALL are different! O_o; they weren't kidding in the sourcebooks when they said that the Dark-Elf language has a different dialect for every group...
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee?   Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:20 pm

Indeed. Same is true of many ethnic groups from relatively similar places in the world we live in. My step mother is Filipino for instance and among the islands of the grand old Philippines, there are several different delects it seems for each island. Just because you know someone Filipino doesn't mean they will know the same dialect you might learn.
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee?   Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:50 am

oh yeah? o.o interesting..
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee?   Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:25 pm

Yes; there is a word that my Dad learned that he taught to me that is apparently a bad word. My step-mother and it seems the rest of my step-family laugh their ass off though everytime I say it. O.o; I really want to know what it means. I found out it was a bad word cause one of my step-nieces or cousins said, "I guess it's always the bad words you learn first." *sigh*
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee?   Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:13 am

huh... well, what is the word? perhaps we can google it?
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee?   Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:01 pm

I tried. Without knowing how to spell it you're looking for a needle in a haystack.
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee?   Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:00 am

ugh... damnit. XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee?   Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you Among the Chosen of Eilistraee?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grove of the Ancients :: The Ring of the Elder Trees :: Outter Ring Connections / Links / Misc. Info-
Jump to: