A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Witchcraft Goddess I've Never Heard Of

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

PostSubject: Witchcraft Goddess I've Never Heard Of   Sun May 10, 2009 1:01 am

Anyone heard of Goddess Nicneven? I was doing some research a little bit but I don't take it as actually being factual enough for my taste.

Find A Goddess

Sack Lunch - Not much here at all

Goddess Guide

Anyone else have anything else on obscure gods or goddess maybe this one in particular?

"For many are called, but few are chosen" - Matthew 22:14 ver. New American Standard.
"Though my soul is born from darkness, it shall rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night". Unknown
"On those nights that I gazed upon the full moon in longing it was always you that my heart was calling." - me
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Goddess I've Never Heard Of   Mon May 11, 2009 12:12 am

huh.. never even heard of her... :/ i'll look her up later.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Goddess I've Never Heard Of   Mon May 11, 2009 12:52 am

I doubt you'll find much. I didn't find much myself. I saw someone on Paganspace.net with her name so that's why I had to look it up. I was curious. XD

"For many are called, but few are chosen" - Matthew 22:14 ver. New American Standard.
"Though my soul is born from darkness, it shall rise in perfect light, I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night". Unknown
"On those nights that I gazed upon the full moon in longing it was always you that my heart was calling." - me
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Goddess I've Never Heard Of   Mon May 11, 2009 12:56 am

huh.... interesting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Goddess I've Never Heard Of   

Back to top Go down

Witchcraft Goddess I've Never Heard Of
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1