The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing   Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:37 am

For those of you who actively participate in events such as SCA, NERO (other LARPS), Ren Faires, and participate and pirate holidays here is a link to a site where they have leather outfits that might suit your tastes.

Miles Tonne Zone
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing   Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:38 am

ooh, online leather shoppe! Very Happy yay! *hugs you.*
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing   Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:48 pm

Well I've seen others that are better for leather armor. You just need to know how to work the search engine right. Wink And you're welcome.
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing   Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:23 am

Leathermasters is great, though expensive. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing   Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:05 pm

TwilightInsanity wrote:
Leathermasters is great, though expensive. ^_^
They have a website? If they do feel free to post it here.
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing   Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:44 am

leathermasters.com

Rebecca goes there all the time. :3 it's where she is going to by my collar from! Very Happy EEEE! ^.^ <3
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing   Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:45 pm

*Snort* Hmph! Nothing says "I love you" more than making it yourself. XP I plan on eventually getting in leather crafting once I have the money to do so.
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing   Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:48 am

well hey now, you don't have to be snooty about it... Sad i'm honestly very excited... i mean yeah, i did make her a choker, and an anklet, and a belt bracelet, all by hand.... but for her collar she realy wanted this custom-made chain link collar with a D-ring... so i let her buy it.

and for me the reason she decided to buy one from Leathermaster's is because she kknew of one that would be perfect. she was very firm on the idea that mine should be thick leather, and have rings all around it. she knew that that would be best handled by purchasing it there. she wanted to be sure it was proffessionally made.

i'd have been excited whether it was big or small, home-made or store-bought. and in part i'm sure she realy just felt like psending more money on me. XP but liek i said, no matter where it came from the point is that she is giving me a collar, and that is what makes me happy. when i announced that June and Decembr she gets to be undisputed Mistress i didn't even expect to get a collar! when she said that that would be an order of business i squeeled like a middle-school girl who just met her favourite celebrety crush! XD
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing   Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:09 pm

TwilightInsanity wrote:
well hey now, you don't have to be snooty about it... Sad i'm honestly very excited... i mean yeah, i did make her a choker, and an anklet, and a belt bracelet, all by hand.... but for her collar she realy wanted this custom-made chain link collar with a D-ring... so i let her buy it.
Apparently my sense of humor went missed in this. I was just making a joke dear no need to get upset about it.

Quote :
i'd have been excited whether it was big or small, home-made or store-bought. and in part i'm sure she realy just felt like psending more money on me. XP but liek i said, no matter where it came from the point is that she is giving me a collar, and that is what makes me happy. when i announced that June and Decembr she gets to be undisputed Mistress i didn't even expect to get a collar! when she said that that would be an order of business i squeeled like a middle-school girl who just met her favourite celebrety crush! XD

Well it's the thought that counts and for me it's the thought and the blessing I put on my gifts that matter to me. Now you've made too many of my topics wwwwaaaayyy off and I think I'm going to have to go pruning now. *sigh* -.-;
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing   Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:14 am

sorry... ._. been distracted lately.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing   Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:27 pm

TwilightInsanity wrote:
sorry... ._. been distracted lately.
I've noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing   Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy and Modern Leather Clothing
Page 1 of 1