The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Belated Birthday GoA!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

Happy Belated Birthday GoA! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Belated Birthday GoA!   Happy Belated Birthday GoA! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:40 am

Yes; our beloved anniversary of when the forum was created is the same day my account was activated, March 31, 2008. Our forum is now a year and two months old. Happy Belated Birthday GoA!
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: Happy Belated Birthday GoA!   Happy Belated Birthday GoA! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:50 am

hey, Epic! Very Happy a big happy Anniversary to this site!
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Belated Birthday GoA!   Happy Belated Birthday GoA! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:27 am

I'm happy this site has managed to at least see it's first birthday with some relatively decent progress.
Back to top Go down
Nataku
Adept
Nataku

Registration date : 2008-04-02
Male
Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Happy Belated Birthday GoA!   Happy Belated Birthday GoA! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:15 am

really? bleh and i have been gone the last few months. appologies... but things are.. so much better...
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Belated Birthday GoA!   Happy Belated Birthday GoA! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:19 pm

That's good Nata-kun. Glad to see your still up and around more importantly alive at that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
orcary
orcary

Registration date : 2008-11-06
Male
Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Happy Belated Birthday GoA!   Happy Belated Birthday GoA! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:25 am

Wow, 1 year old. Have to say interesting look you gave the site now. Takes the eyes a moment to adjust but that is me.
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: Happy Belated Birthday GoA!   Happy Belated Birthday GoA! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:21 am

Nataku, you returned! though you still seem just as depressed as just prior your leave... Sad
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Belated Birthday GoA!   Happy Belated Birthday GoA! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:37 pm

orcary wrote:
Wow, 1 year old. Have to say interesting look you gave the site now. Takes the eyes a moment to adjust but that is me.
I wish I had the ability to make things look better. Say, Or-chan you wouldn't happen to know anyone who can program phpBB (2, etc) and might be interested in a project would you? That's also trustworthy? Wink

And I agree *hugs Nataku* You do sound a bit down hun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Belated Birthday GoA!   Happy Belated Birthday GoA! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Belated Birthday GoA!
Page 1 of 1