The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "What If" game!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
orcary
orcary

Registration date : 2008-11-06
Male
Number of posts : 33

The "What If" game! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:50 am

I wouldn't be suprised because in a way, it would make sense for some of the things.

What if I was immortal?
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:45 pm

i'd try to kill you on a regular basis for fun, and to let out my aggression. =w=

what if i moved underground and established a subteranean nation?
Back to top Go down
orcary
orcary

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:37 pm

I'd curse your nation to become dwarfs of the new world.

What if hell froze over?
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:44 pm

orcary wrote:
I'd curse your nation to become dwarfs of the new world.

What if hell froze over?

If you were Immortal ye-ah, I think I'd have to try and kill you once just to prove it to myself like in Planscape Torment when that Sensate asks to kill your character. lol

If hell froze over I'd say, "All right whose coming with me to take it over and have some serious fun Ice Skating?"
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:18 pm

Oh crap I forgot about my own "What If" bah! I knew I'd forget! Hmmm....Went if I went into one of our governments branches of the military?
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:53 pm

i'd have to ask the motivation, that's what. o_O;

what if i killed myself right now? iii-_-
Back to top Go down
orcary
orcary

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:30 pm

I would bring you back to life and kill you again. Then make you a zombie forever doing the thriller dance.

What if I became the next Michael Jackson?
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:43 pm

i would call you a traitor and a poser, and a blasphemer, and i would punish you by bleeching your skin, making you mostly postetic with a clip-on nose, and charge you with child molestation... but only if i defeated you at a match of honour of some sorts first.

what if i became a military dictator and had my way with whoever i can? involving stealing people's daughters to add to my harem, enlisting the men into my army and making their wives clean my castle? :XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "What If" game!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2