The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of the Red Eye

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

The Legend of the Red Eye Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of the Red Eye   The Legend of the Red Eye EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 7:14 am

This is a legend told to me by an older soul (one older then even I). In one of his lifetimes he knew one of these creatures and I felt that I should share the story to see if anyone has known this legend from their days of Weredom (Werewolves, Therians, Bastets, etc).

The Legend of the Red-Eye
In ancient Werewolf lore there is a story whispered among the dens from generation to generation. In the depths of the thickest forests and pitch black there is a werewolf far more powerful then any and all werewolves. This wolf is known to have made a deal with the darkness and in exchange are given this great power as well as many other great abilities or enhancements. For instance their fur is silver or white-ish like pale moonlight and of course you can tell them from any other wolf because their pupils are red. They are far larger then any normal werewolf. If one were to roughly guess their size they might see them being about the size of a mini van or something just a tad bigger. In some cases some of "The Red Eye" have been known to be given to gift to change and control their transformations at will. In some cases they might be given an extra bonus of becoming even larger on a full moon. Their strength is far superior to that of a normal were, vampire, or just about any foe depending upon how determined they are to win and survive. The only way they might possibly be overpowered is if large numbers of one or more organizations/bodies/clans/etc wanted them destroyed.
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
Lunacin
Student
Lunacin

Registration date : 2008-04-01
Male
Location : Moonlit Paths, Deep Woods, Shadowed Alleys..all in OR
Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Red Eye   The Legend of the Red Eye EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 9:01 am

...check out the legends from the moors of Scotland...you should find more about them there. or so I beleive
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Red Eye   The Legend of the Red Eye EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:21 am

...... there is more to learn of them? in historical lore of this world? .....
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Red Eye   The Legend of the Red Eye EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:37 pm

TwilightInsanity wrote:
...... there is more to learn of them? in historical lore of this world? .....

I would check out what Lunasin suggested. I have no other information on then other then what was told to me by an Otherkin of the same nature as myself.
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Red Eye   The Legend of the Red Eye EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 8:49 pm

alright. scottish legends it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Red Eye   The Legend of the Red Eye Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of the Red Eye
Page 1 of 1