The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question on angels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

Question on angels Empty
PostSubject: Question on angels   Question on angels EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:48 pm

Originally posted by:

AngelWings wrote:
Okay, I understand reincarnation and believe in it. But I've read that angels do serve time in human form. I thought that my soul is angelic in nature and is in human form; that it's not a past life affecting me but this life currently.
Am I completely out there on this one?
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

Question on angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question on angels   Question on angels EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:49 pm

Relaith Roseakn Nyban wrote:
Your not completely out there on that. That's what I believe about me.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

Question on angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question on angels   Question on angels EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:50 pm

My own reply to this post:

Everyone has a different idea on this one. My personal belief is no matter what you are, it was a life before this one and this life is just a stepping stone to learn from. You're not completely out there on this and quite frankly I feel it's fine that the Angelics and mayhaps the demons feel this way but for some of us I feel it inappropriate to say, "This is what I am" when physically we are no different than anyone else we meet in everyday life in this current incarnation. As of late however I've been developing some new rather radical beliefs for even myself so it's been a wee bit interesting because I've had to challenge old ways of thinking in myself with this new information as well as my spirituality.

Another reason why you may feel this way is, going off my own beliefs, it would have been your most recent/previous life. I have strong bonds and connections to my more recent/previous lives myself and often times felt like that is still what I was, in a way. Just a thought.

Well Angel that only really leaves another question to be asked, if this is how you feel, is there anything in particular you can do well or that you can do but others cannot explain how you do it? Is there anything in particular about you that makes you stand out from the "Crowd" so to speak. I would think if an individual is an Angel in the guise of a human, serving god or the gods, that they could do something different from ordinary human beings. I have never, personally, heard of such a thing myself but I do know there are people who come to certain plains of existence to fulfill a certain need, role, or purpose within it, if that makes any sense.

Last edited by Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

Question on angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question on angels   Question on angels EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:51 pm

Oceanwitch wrote:
I feel when we pass over we are given a choice to make. We can either go on to our next live or we can choose and stay to help others in a different form as and anger. This is why we see different spirits in different forms from different centuries. There are ones that have decided not to pass over into their next life yet because they feel that there is something that they need to do before they put that life to rest. That is why we see a lot of spirits from the 17th century and the Civil War. But I have heard of Angels helping people in time of need so these can be guardians and have as certain job that they would like to do before passing over into this life again. So I have a strong belief that is up to us if we want to become angels or come back to try to live a different life and a different body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question on angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question on angels   Question on angels Empty

Back to top Go down

Question on angels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grove of the Ancients :: Grove of the Kin :: Ring of Oak Trees-
Jump to: