The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Witchcraft Calling - A Ning Community

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

Witchcraft Calling - A Ning Community Empty
PostSubject: Witchcraft Calling - A Ning Community   Witchcraft Calling - A Ning Community EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:21 pm

I recently joined this site because one of my particular friends I love dearly was banned from one of the other communities I had been a part of, under false pretense, if you ask me. Well his beloved wife who is also a dear friend of mine invited me to this site and though I am still rather new at it and still attempting to get my feet wet, it exudes a great deal of positive energy. So if you want to be in a place, aside from others, where you can socialize with others of like mind and path, you may try this site out. Their main site also has a great deal of information that is rather informative.

Witchcraftcalling Main Site

And the Ning Community Witchcraft Calling
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com

Witchcraft Calling - A Ning Community
Page 1 of 1