The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Want PM Notifications! And I Want Them Now!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

I Want PM Notifications! And I Want Them Now! Empty
PostSubject: I Want PM Notifications! And I Want Them Now!   I Want PM Notifications! And I Want Them Now! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 8:37 pm

From what I understand people would really like some kind of pop-up screen or something like that, that informs them (on the site) that they have a PM. You should be able to change this in your profiles under say 'User preferences' but if nothings there I'm still going to be looking in the Admin Control Panel for something. So I'm on the case!

~Nyght

Note: If you have already set the option to what you want and you're still not receiving a pop-up window for PMs let me know here. I've been having the same issue with pop-ups coming up so if anyone else is having the same issue let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Want PM Notifications! And I Want Them Now!   I Want PM Notifications! And I Want Them Now! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 7:53 pm

All right guys I am testing something using the Firefox browser. I need at least one person, and I'm aware you all won't know unless you communicate here who that one person is, to send me a private message to test this sucker. If it doesn't work the issue may be out of my hands and I may need one of the higher Ranking Admins/Mods from the "Forum Forums" to come fix it. So hang tight.
Back to top Go down
Lunacin
Student
Lunacin

Registration date : 2008-04-01
Male
Location : Moonlit Paths, Deep Woods, Shadowed Alleys..all in OR
Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: I Want PM Notifications! And I Want Them Now!   I Want PM Notifications! And I Want Them Now! EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 5:31 am

It was me! I win!!
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Want PM Notifications! And I Want Them Now!   I Want PM Notifications! And I Want Them Now! EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 6:22 am

Nope, no dice. Didn't work. I'll relay this to my forum on the 'Forum Forums'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Want PM Notifications! And I Want Them Now!   I Want PM Notifications! And I Want Them Now! Empty

Back to top Go down

I Want PM Notifications! And I Want Them Now!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grove of the Ancients :: The Ring of the Elder Trees :: Bulletins/Feedback/Trouble-shoot-
Jump to: