The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So many new faces and not so much as a hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

So many new faces and not so much as a hello Empty
PostSubject: So many new faces and not so much as a hello   So many new faces and not so much as a hello EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 6:31 am

I've been taking notice we've had a few new members signing up, but not of these individuals are really saying 'hello' or at least posting up an intro. I understand some people do like to lurk, but as we are right now I'd really like to see more activity then what we have right now. Things are SOOO slow.
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: So many new faces and not so much as a hello   So many new faces and not so much as a hello EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 7:01 am

indeed... iii-_- far be it from me to take people out of their comfort zones, but please people. we need more activity. i can promise you all that this place will warm up to you almost emediately upon your posting.
Back to top Go down
Nataku
Adept
Nataku

Registration date : 2008-04-02
Male
Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: So many new faces and not so much as a hello   So many new faces and not so much as a hello EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:30 am

indeed so. i need otherworldly talk now-a-days... bonded is mission or distant, i need you guys ^.^

know that all who is on here is a Lord or Lady of their own domain. we are each entitled to our own thoughts, and im sure, many would love questions, including those reading this...er... you get what i mean.
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: So many new faces and not so much as a hello   So many new faces and not so much as a hello EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:42 pm

why stop, that was lovely and i agree with it completely! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Nataku
Adept
Nataku

Registration date : 2008-04-02
Male
Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: So many new faces and not so much as a hello   So many new faces and not so much as a hello EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:55 pm

i was mearly implying that many here, assuming i may speak with their voice, would not mind questions of themself or about their own sphere of knowldge. each person has their own blend to add, even if its virtualy the same, differnt wordding or backgrounds turns the tables.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

PostSubject: Re: So many new faces and not so much as a hello   So many new faces and not so much as a hello EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 9:18 pm

However, Nataku, with that being said there have been plenty of questions asked, not necessarily of these individuals, but on subjects of interest that they are more then able to participate in discussing if they would so grace us with their presence. The absence of work in a hive means that no honey is made nor more worker bees are given birth to. Everything has a cycle and a system and we are like the hive in dire need of worker bees to make us thrive.
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So many new faces and not so much as a hello   So many new faces and not so much as a hello Empty

Back to top Go down

So many new faces and not so much as a hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grove of the Ancients :: The Ring of the Elder Trees :: The Babbling Brook / Chatterbox-
Jump to: