The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One of many - Check out my Quizzes!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

One of many - Check out my Quizzes! Empty
PostSubject: One of many - Check out my Quizzes!   One of many - Check out my Quizzes! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 6:47 am

I would have given it the name of one of my quizzes, but I hope in the future I can add more to this. I have one quiz finished (which I hope to share) and I had/have one in the works on Vampires. However I was delayed for the last one because of lack of a scanner for me now and lack of other artists providing me with the art I wanted. So please at least let me know what you think of my first one. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to make them however I would like this not to turn into any kind of religious or otherwise debate. Thank you:

The Archangel Within
http://www.quizilla.com/users/GuinevereNyghtshayde/quizzes/The%20Archangel%20Within%20%28An%20Archangel%20Quiz%29
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
Nataku
Adept
Nataku

Registration date : 2008-04-02
Male
Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: One of many - Check out my Quizzes!   One of many - Check out my Quizzes! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 7:00 am

a bit of trouble with a few of them, like the battle one (shall explain that in due time)... but ironicly this was something i was thinking about today. and something i need to more, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: One of many - Check out my Quizzes!   One of many - Check out my Quizzes! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 8:05 am

Hey you're a Scorpio...I totally didn't know that. Hopefully you don't do anything to get on my bad side. lol Seriously though, I've had some issues with Scorpio's before, just so you know...However I'm currently dating one. Oh the irony of it all! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nataku
Adept
Nataku

Male

PostSubject: Re: One of many - Check out my Quizzes!   One of many - Check out my Quizzes! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 8:20 am

yes..i am... october 30th to be exact. a birthday i am quite proud of
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: One of many - Check out my Quizzes!   One of many - Check out my Quizzes! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 9:11 pm

Nataku wrote:
yes..i am... october 30th to be exact. a birthday i am quite proud of

His is the 31st.
Back to top Go down
Lunacin
Student
Lunacin

Registration date : 2008-04-01
Male
Location : Moonlit Paths, Deep Woods, Shadowed Alleys..all in OR
Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: One of many - Check out my Quizzes!   One of many - Check out my Quizzes! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 8:28 am

Oct 30 ?!?!?!
Mine is the 31st =)
Halloween babies are the spookiest =)
Back to top Go down
Nataku
Adept
Nataku

Male

PostSubject: Re: One of many - Check out my Quizzes!   One of many - Check out my Quizzes! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 8:31 am

always loved mine. happy birthday, gimme candy!

kinda flows with my personality.
Back to top Go down
Lunacin
Student
Lunacin

Registration date : 2008-04-01
Male
Location : Moonlit Paths, Deep Woods, Shadowed Alleys..all in OR
Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: One of many - Check out my Quizzes!   One of many - Check out my Quizzes! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 8:37 am

LOL know what you mean I kind fell into the Goth scene...could have seen that one coming =P
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: One of many - Check out my Quizzes!   One of many - Check out my Quizzes! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 8:39 pm

Okay so my quiz is down due to lack of activity I am sure. Unfortunately I'll have to e-mail them that my e-mail address has changed cause Yahoo isn't being much of assistance. So I'll try and do what I can to get it back up.
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: One of many - Check out my Quizzes!   One of many - Check out my Quizzes! EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 11:37 pm

so,i took teh quizz, and found it interesting. here is my result.

Lucifer (Samael) - "The Venom of God," "The Morning Star," or "The Black Sun". Highly prideful and maybe misunderstood, you are Lucifer. Your prideful nature can make you seem rather self-righteous at times. It can be quite difficult to tell what type of person you want to be, your motives, and moods. Because of this nature people might tend to distance themselves from you which may result in feelings of isolation/loneliness. You are most likely very talented and just want a chance to prove it. However, trying to prove your worth may result in unexpected events occurring. Just try and keep your pride in check and you should be fine. Overall you are most likely a good person just it may be hard for others to see that at times with how hard headed you can be.
Biblical Fact: It is said, even after his fall from grace, Lucifer retained a beautiful polished breastplate of gold. However because of where he resides it is now blackened, no longer the resilient piece of armor it used to be.
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: One of many - Check out my Quizzes!   One of many - Check out my Quizzes! EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 7:00 am

i retook it with slightly altered answers that still fit me (ones i struggled on) and came out as another interesingly accurate answer.

Raphael - "God Has Healed". Sensitive, kind, compassionate, honest, trustworthy, loyal, loving and empathetic most likely best describe you. At heart you are a very beautiful person because of your general demeanor and noble spirit. You may be quiet or just a bit of a talker when people get you started on the right subjects and may also seem wise beyond your years. At times it may seem you are the type that would be a martyr, but most likely you know your limits/when your beat. Much like Gabriel, you see the world in a slightly different light then most and may at times seem wiser then your age would suggest.
Biblical Facts: It is said in some texts that while Raphael guides those wishing to travel Sheol (The Pit) he takes on a form of a dragon-like beast to better traverse the dangerous path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of many - Check out my Quizzes!   One of many - Check out my Quizzes! Empty

Back to top Go down

One of many - Check out my Quizzes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grove of the Ancients :: The Ring of the Elder Trees :: The Babbling Brook / Chatterbox-
Jump to: