The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Food Affects Your Mood! Imagine that....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

Food Affects Your Mood! Imagine that.... Empty
PostSubject: Food Affects Your Mood! Imagine that....   Food Affects Your Mood! Imagine that.... EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 7:32 pm

Recently I was having some issues with my personal life and I was trying to get to the root of the problem. Well I'm no doctor and I'm also not a scientist, I was lucky if I got a C+ in Science because of how boring and uninterested I was in the topic even though I would try my best.

Well any way, I took a shot in the dark because I got this crazy idea to decide to do a google search on, "Does food affect your mood". Sure enough I got several hits and I wanted to link some of these important articles so that people who may also be suffering from dieting/depression, etc might be able to use this as a general guide for keeping themselves healthy.

Turns out I was missing quite a few of these things in my diet since...well...I don't exactly have a budget to go grocery shopping. As much as I want to eat healthy I just don't have all the money in the world right now that could really help me change my eating habits. Now that I am more aware of how much food affects me though you can bet I'll be keeping an eye on what I eat and when abouts.

Articles of interest:
Does Food Affect Mood? - 1st Article I read.
How Food Affects Mood - Second Article I read.
How Does Food Alter Your Mood?
Food And Your Mood, Which Foods Are Good and Bad Fuel For You - NBC News Story (not very detailed)
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
Nataku
Adept
Nataku

Registration date : 2008-04-02
Male
Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Food Affects Your Mood! Imagine that....   Food Affects Your Mood! Imagine that.... EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 8:22 pm

food affects mood
mood affect food

i would take bread, cheese, and tea over anything
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

PostSubject: Re: Food Affects Your Mood! Imagine that....   Food Affects Your Mood! Imagine that.... EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 12:59 am

Nataku wrote:
food affects mood
mood affect food

i would take bread, cheese, and tea over anything

The bread would make you sleepy, the cheese you would want to eat first, cause they say if you eat a certain thing before others it helps in the process of when you are digesting so the, for instances, bread doesn't put you immediately to sleep. The tea I would think would hydrate you and provide you with some antioxidants depending on the tea.
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: Food Affects Your Mood! Imagine that....   Food Affects Your Mood! Imagine that.... EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 5:19 pm

ugh.... maybe i should sleep....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food Affects Your Mood! Imagine that....   Food Affects Your Mood! Imagine that.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Food Affects Your Mood! Imagine that....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grove of the Ancients :: The Ring of the Elder Trees :: The Babbling Brook / Chatterbox-
Jump to: