The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

L.D.S. / R & D FAQs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

L.D.S. / R & D FAQs Empty
PostSubject: L.D.S. / R & D FAQs   L.D.S. / R & D FAQs EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:36 pm

Q: I'm not sure my question belongs here, what should I do?
A: Post it anyway. If it's not in the right place I'll just tell you where it probably would have been best to post it and move it there or something. On the other hand you could also have a question that does require some more indepth research. I'd access if this is the kind of question you have and if it is try first doing some of your own personal research and posting it up when you have done all that you can. Then you can ask people to help you add on to your research.

Q: I see some topics of research already started. Am I only allowed to read and not make comments or may I?
A: If you feel you can contribute something to someone's research then by all means offer by posting or sending them a private message and asking the person personally. There is no reason why you should feel like you have to be walking on egg shells in this section it is a place for learning.

Q: Well I see all sorts of historical, spiritual, and religious topics in this section does that mean I can post about normal mundane subject matters that I am researching?
A: It does not mean that you cannot post a topic in regards to your own research on a life issue or whatever it may be. For instance if you are doing a survey of how many people are spiritual vs. religious then you may feel free to post it here because that indeed has to do with studying culture and research of course. Another example you could be doing a survey on is how many people prefer Homeopathic remedies to seeing an actual doctor.
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com

L.D.S. / R & D FAQs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grove of the Ancients :: Sanctum of Enlightenment :: The Library of Diligent Studies / Research & Development-
Jump to: