The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grove/Forests of Annwyn and more

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

Grove/Forests of Annwyn and more Empty
PostSubject: Grove/Forests of Annwyn and more   Grove/Forests of Annwyn and more EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 7:03 am

So I was originally looking for a Fae forum I used to frequent up until they demonstrated to me how close-minded and non-tolerant they were of my practices as an 'Awakener'. I found some other stuff that I didn't expect as well that seemed interesting and felt it was imperative that I post it as well for those interested. Enjoy!

The site I found by accident. A wolf sanctuary. I know who would like this...

The Groves of Annwyn (the actual site I was searching for)

Draconic I did have an account on here, but people are very nosy (least when I denied them the knowledge of what Kin (s) I was) so it seems and they also seem to have the relatively arrogant attitude. But if you can get past that it actually might be a good resource.

Some info for Fae and possibly Elves

Otherkin.com The site I'm sure most of us know and rather have come to loathe over time. They do have some very useful information here but as I've said before their attitude is that of a very snobbish, know-it-all, arrogant, close-minded, prick.

Otherkin.net
Not the Otherkin we all know quite possibly, however it is more an informative site rather then a forum or communication center. However it is also a site you need to take everything they say with a grain of salt. Many of the entries are rather bias due to the partial nature some of the authors have with siding with Christian beliefs.

All right, well...hope these are of use to some. Have fun! Remember to take everything everyone says at these places with a grain of salt!
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

Grove/Forests of Annwyn and more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grove/Forests of Annwyn and more   Grove/Forests of Annwyn and more EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 8:13 am

A new member joined just recently on Otherkin and they have so happened to provide a few more usual links to two sites that Therians and Weres may be interest in. Check them out if you dare...

Werelist

Therianthropy
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com

Grove/Forests of Annwyn and more
Page 1 of 1