The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello there, Elendar here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ElendarSilvermoon
Initiate

Registration date : 2009-12-28
Number of posts : 5

Hello there, Elendar here! Empty
PostSubject: Hello there, Elendar here!   Hello there, Elendar here! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:08 am

I'm probably new to some here, or probably someone you've seen lurking and occasionaly posting around various kin boards throughout the internet.

I'm an elven soul with an attraction to wintry weather and music. Much of my free time is spent writing music or playing an instrument or sitting back with some good songs and listening to the sounds.

If anyone is a bit more curious, feel free to ask. I generally attempt to check forums at least once a day when I'm around home (which is most of the time)
Back to top Go down
orcary
orcary

Registration date : 2008-11-06
Male
Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, Elendar here!   Hello there, Elendar here! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:30 am

No real questions to ask of you but I do welcome you.
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, Elendar here!   Hello there, Elendar here! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:03 pm

welcome Elendar, how fares? Smile

i would like o ask, wha kind of music do you write? see, i'm also a lyricist, composer, singer and musician as well. ^.^ i play Percussion instruments, particularly the Djimbe.
Back to top Go down
ElendarSilvermoon
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, Elendar here!   Hello there, Elendar here! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:00 am

I primarily play percussion and acoustic guitar, and for songwriting I tend to write a lot of electronic and orchestral stuff. I've been in a slump with songwriting lately...been starting a lot of things but never finishing them. I've got a composition that I'm cowriting with a friend for the fae guild at the local renaissance faire though, which is helping me focus more on actually finishing songs that have been started. Smile
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, Elendar here!   Hello there, Elendar here! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:25 am

i would love to see some of your work. also, have you anything recorded?
Back to top Go down
ElendarSilvermoon
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, Elendar here!   Hello there, Elendar here! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:35 pm

Much of my music (some good, some bad) can be heard here I'd recommend listening to The Widow and the Rose or Steel Destroyer for some of my better works, though you may find some of the stuff that I just put out there for the heck of it to your liking as well.
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, Elendar here!   Hello there, Elendar here! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:01 pm

nice. Smile i will gladly look it up and tell you what i think. ^_^
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, Elendar here!   Hello there, Elendar here! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:12 pm

i like it, but it's got alot of feedback. is that on purpose, or do you intend to correct it later?
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, Elendar here!   Hello there, Elendar here! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:36 pm

I'd like to apologize on my behalf for not making a much more speedy greeting. Please forgive me Elendar. I believe we know one another most likely from other sites or something of that nature. Welcome my Elven friend. If you have not seen already there is a special section I have dedicated to those hailing from the realms of the Elves. Know that you have a friend in me should you desire to talk anything related to the Elves since I have a lifetime where I had spent as an Elven priestess myself. Take care and I hope some of the information here will be useful and informative. Welcome to Grove of the Ancients!

~Love, light, blessings, good fortune, merry part & merry meet again!
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, Elendar here!   Hello there, Elendar here! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:43 pm

yay! activity in the Grove! ^.^ i havn't been here in a long while...
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, Elendar here!   Hello there, Elendar here! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:56 pm

TwilightInsanity wrote:
yay! activity in the Grove! ^.^ i havn't been here in a long while...

You should see the Ring of Oak Trees further down in the actual Kin section. Been transferring new topics to that section and I still have yet to transfer more to others.
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, Elendar here!   Hello there, Elendar here! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:59 pm

i'll get to that soon. i'm busy as all hell, and living out of a suitcase right now... going to college in the fall, looking for work, thinking about joining the National Guard, etcetera...
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, Elendar here!   Hello there, Elendar here! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:42 pm

TwilightInsanity wrote:
i'll get to that soon. i'm busy as all hell, and living out of a suitcase right now... going to college in the fall, looking for work, thinking about joining the National Guard, etcetera...

Ah I see. Well when you have the time dear. Remember there is no need to rush the learning process. All things within their own time and place.
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, Elendar here!   Hello there, Elendar here! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:55 pm

*nods.* i'll be around soon enough, promise. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, Elendar here!   Hello there, Elendar here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello there, Elendar here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grove of the Ancients :: The Ring of the Elder Trees :: Meadow of New Growth / Introductions-
Jump to: