The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Sense a Disturbance in the Force!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

I Sense a Disturbance in the Force! Empty
PostSubject: I Sense a Disturbance in the Force!   I Sense a Disturbance in the Force! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:34 pm

I decided to create this topic just to get the ball rolling because I know some people will have this question, do you or can you sense other people who you feel are Kin? If so can you typically pick up on the type of Other Being they were right away or does it take time? Are there certain circumstances that make it easier to pick certain Other Beings apart from others? Thoughts, ideas?

My answer:
Personally I can most certainly sense others who are Other Beings/Otherkin. In order to get a very "Specific" idea of what they are I must spend extensive time physically around the individual because my empathic senses can only give me so much through internet connections. But in the past I have been able to sense out Dragons, Fae, Weres, among others. Some of these things I have been in past-lives myself so in a way it gives me an edge in sensing someone out because you could say they have the same, "Energy Signature". Some beings however are just plain distinctive energy wise, just all depends.

I know generally what most of my friends have been in previous lives and also as to whether or not they are Kin.
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com

I Sense a Disturbance in the Force!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grove of the Ancients :: Grove of the Kin :: Ring of Oak Trees-
Jump to: