The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings! Itīs wonderful to meet you all!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Felouen
Initiate
Felouen

Registration date : 2008-04-04
Female
Number of posts : 8

Greetings! Itīs wonderful to meet you all! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings! Itīs wonderful to meet you all!   Greetings! Itīs wonderful to meet you all! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 9:11 am

Hello!

Iīm Felouen, and Iīve been interested in the paranormal since about 12. Ever since Iīve first discovered it, I felt it calling out to me, and I feel strongly drawn towards it. I can feel it resonating with my being.

Iīm interested in everything, astral travel, psionics, ritual magic...anything. So far I would say I know the most about psionics.

I donīt follow any exact religion, but personally I feel the closest to paganism (Wiccan, Druidism, Shamanism...).

I still am not sure what exactly I am, but I have a rough, general idea.

Iīm looking forward to talking to all of you, and feel free to pm me. Razz ---pm-friendly---- Razz
Back to top Go down
Lunacin
Student
Lunacin

Registration date : 2008-04-01
Male
Location : Moonlit Paths, Deep Woods, Shadowed Alleys..all in OR
Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! Itīs wonderful to meet you all!   Greetings! Itīs wonderful to meet you all! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 9:20 am

glad to see you...do I know you from somewhere else? seems like I do....hmm you said you were interested in Psionics, have you looked into the schools of practice? I would love to talk with you about some of the practices. let me know =) ill be around
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! Itīs wonderful to meet you all!   Greetings! Itīs wonderful to meet you all! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 9:53 am

It is wonderful to have you with us Felouen. Hopefully together we can create a wonderful haven for others like ourselves. By the way I love the avatar you choose, it's lovely. I have been rather fond of Drows/Dark Elves for some time now. Course I knew about them around the same age I knew the light skinned Elves were very similar to J.R.R. Tolken's.
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
Felouen
Initiate
Felouen

Registration date : 2008-04-04
Female
Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! Itīs wonderful to meet you all!   Greetings! Itīs wonderful to meet you all! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 9:54 am

Well, we know each other from Otherkin.com! Very Happy

Schools of practice? You mean if I practice actively, or is it some kind of a webiste? lol! He he.

See you around then!
Back to top Go down
somber goddess
Initiate
somber goddess

Registration date : 2008-04-02
Female
Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! Itīs wonderful to meet you all!   Greetings! Itīs wonderful to meet you all! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 6:38 pm

Ok, so I am a bit slow in the response arena but, Welcome!!! it's fantastic to meet you! Very Happy I'm curious as to if there was some specific thing that occured when you were twelve or if you just suddenly were intrested...? Anywho, Welcome again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! Itīs wonderful to meet you all!   Greetings! Itīs wonderful to meet you all! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings! Itīs wonderful to meet you all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grove of the Ancients :: The Ring of the Elder Trees :: Meadow of New Growth / Introductions-
Jump to: