The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi, Hello, and other Salutations...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
somber goddess
Initiate
somber goddess

Registration date : 2008-04-02
Female
Number of posts : 14

Hi, Hello, and other Salutations... Empty
PostSubject: Hi, Hello, and other Salutations...   Hi, Hello, and other Salutations... EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 10:39 am

Hello there!
User name is Somber Goddess, in reference to the goddess inside us and around us. I'm not sure that I would be classified as anything in particular, however I have been referred to as a wiccan, neo-pagan, an academic, and Crazy cat voodoo woman as well as any number of other things. I am looking to study the old ways, both in knowledge and practice. I have a basic knowledge that is significantly lacking in many areas, but I am always ready to learn. I have a teacher but he is often distracted by various things, (such as life) so advice and information is always welcome. I can sometimes be random and slightly eccentric, but variety is the spice of life, right?

I look forward to trading insights and knowledge with the others on this forum!
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Hello, and other Salutations...   Hi, Hello, and other Salutations... EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 7:02 am

Welcome SomberGoddess, we are glad to have you with us. I'm sure even your insights and road of life will provide us with a new and fresh perspective.
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
Lunacin
Student
Lunacin

Registration date : 2008-04-01
Male
Location : Moonlit Paths, Deep Woods, Shadowed Alleys..all in OR
Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Hello, and other Salutations...   Hi, Hello, and other Salutations... EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 8:43 am

Welcome SG! glad to have you here =)
Back to top Go down
Felouen
Initiate
Felouen

Registration date : 2008-04-04
Female
Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Hello, and other Salutations...   Hi, Hello, and other Salutations... EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 9:56 am

Hello and greetings!

Vrazy cat Voodoo woman? That sounds interesting. Very Happy With what loa do you work with? Do you have a special one that looks over you?

See you, and I look forward to talking with you!
Back to top Go down
Lunacin
Student
Lunacin

Registration date : 2008-04-01
Male
Location : Moonlit Paths, Deep Woods, Shadowed Alleys..all in OR
Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Hello, and other Salutations...   Hi, Hello, and other Salutations... EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:37 am

WELCOME! ask away and those of us crazy enough to try to answer will
Back to top Go down
Victor_Delicrouix
Student
Victor_Delicrouix

Registration date : 2008-04-28
Male
Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Hello, and other Salutations...   Hi, Hello, and other Salutations... EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:10 am

Welcome we are glad to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Hello, and other Salutations...   Hi, Hello, and other Salutations... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, Hello, and other Salutations...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grove of the Ancients :: The Ring of the Elder Trees :: Meadow of New Growth / Introductions-
Jump to: