The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Precognition / Visions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

Precognition / Visions Empty
PostSubject: Precognition / Visions   Precognition / Visions EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:37 am

Since I was young I've always had a strong sense of 'Deja Vu'. However it wasn't until I was older I realized it wasn't merely 'Deja Vu' it was 'Visions / Precognition' of things to come that I had merely forgotten, but upon them occuring I would recall them and kick myself for not remembering. Unfortunately I have no control over the ability still and wish I knew how to, for I feel this is a gift I need to gain some kind of grasp on. My 'Visions' come more frequently as time goes on and more so I am beginning to get to the point where I can nearly recall them before the events occur. Thing is...I almost feel that as I sleep my soul is traveling forward in time rather then it just being my mind when it comes to these visions. I almost feel I'm going crazy though I know otherwise. I'm really not sure if this is normal standard vision or 'Time traveling', but I know I need to gain a hold on this ability for I know it can/will/could be useful. Any assistance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com

Precognition / Visions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grove of the Ancients :: Case Files :: Psychic Phenomenon-
Jump to: