The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World of Warcraft

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:42 am

FIRST! Woo-ha! Okay that isn't entirely why I made the topic, but I'm not sure I have the energy right now to post my whole general overview on the game.

When you get into higher levels, grinding sucks major monkey balls. It is so boring. When you have friends helping you out, things are so much more bearable.

One of the things that has always bugged me playing a NightElf Hunter was that people pretty much refused to group with me because they went off the stereotype that, "Hunter's can take care of themselves. Just let your pet tank". Before I was able to respec though...not all my skill points were for my beast and even still...that isn't the sort of good player attitude you should get. An excellent game that should be kind of about team-work shouldn't hold such attitudes. That is just ridiculous.

From what I understand anyway, most of the great players play Horde. I'm hoping to find that to be true when I play my 'Blood Elf' eventually after I get my computer back.

Edit:
I am on Kil'Jaeden (Sp?), Shadowsong, and Kael'thas at this time. I play Alliance on Kil and play both sides on Song and Kael.

Last edited by Nyghtshayde on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
Nataku
Adept
Nataku

Registration date : 2008-04-02
Male
Number of posts : 174

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:47 am

great players? why yes, yes i am horde....

to be truthful, and not to brag or anything, i rolled my warlock on Tichondrious, the most skilled pvp server by chance, on release. however since the cross realm transfers every 'tard and their pet has transfered here and its unbearable now.

hunter are ok, i can kill them a decent deal of the time, and under some circumstances, are eaten alive.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 8:35 pm

Nataku wrote:
great players? why yes, yes i am horde....

to be truthful, and not to brag or anything, i rolled my warlock on Tichondrious, the most skilled pvp server by chance, on release. however since the cross realm transfers every 'tard and their pet has transfered here and its unbearable now.

hunter are ok, i can kill them a decent deal of the time, and under some circumstances, are eaten alive.

Not one of the ones on my consideration list for moving characters to, to be honest. I was planning on getting on the forums before I get into WoW again and try and search for a good alliance/horde server to play on. Then again Horde is probably awesome on just about any server...it's the Alliance that scares me. I was on Shadowsong then I was talked into doing PvP so I moved to Kil'Jayden. I've got at least one character that is out there somewhere on one of the other servers, because when I originally started and was playing around with servers something else was selected and I don't really remember the server.

I've always played hunter as my starting character. I like pet classes. They are fun. Mages can be too as well as Assassins. Alliance wise I am just sick of getting my ass handed to me in B.G. because none of the n00bs will listen to the people who are actually smart and know what they are doing. GOD!
Back to top Go down
Nataku
Adept
Nataku

Male

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 8:40 pm

come roll on tich, horde and alliance are about even... or atleast the top guilds are. pvp can go either way, i been in plenty i have roflstomped the competition, and others my 'allies' just get slaughtered.

much fun >.< as long as i go back to my pvp spec, i am unbeatable. 13.3k hp with soulink and siphon life.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 10:03 pm

Nataku wrote:
come roll on tich, horde and alliance are about even... or atleast the top guilds are. pvp can go either way, i been in plenty i have roflstomped the competition, and others my 'allies' just get slaughtered.

much fun >.< as long as i go back to my pvp spec, i am unbeatable. 13.3k hp with soulink and siphon life.

I'm asking about Tich before I make any decisions. I got too many friends that want me to roll on their servers as it is.
Back to top Go down
Nataku
Adept
Nataku

Male

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 10:48 pm

Nyghtshayde wrote:
Nataku wrote:

I'm asking about Tich before I make any decisions. I got too many friends that want me to roll on their servers as it is.

then roll with them, you can create an alt to see me and my gear if you wish. tich is overpopulated. it was nice being in the "in" crowd for a bit, but now its flooded with retards that it doesnt really matter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft Empty

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft
Page 1 of 1