The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorrowful Tune

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nataku
Adept
Nataku

Registration date : 2008-04-02
Male
Number of posts : 174

Sorrowful Tune Empty
PostSubject: Sorrowful Tune   Sorrowful Tune EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:20 am

Something i made tonight, trying to convey thoughts and feelings.... all after watching Sweeny Todd (which did not do my mentality much good, you dont really expect a movie liek that to be 'sympathetic') i kinda made it to the tune of 'best pies in london' from the movie

oh this mind and all of its pain
how in my darkest, am i going insane?
ever watch Todd, the barber of Fleet Street?
my mind begs for cuts to be nice and neat.

how can it be, i lost everything
but every things the same?
one simple change and i break
am i fake? whats it gonna take to make me whole?

how can i hate that which i dont know
but in being so blind it torments me so
all i know is rage but mabey some sorrow
does any look foward to these on the marrow?

how can i take these things just as they are?
not to step on toes or reach out to far?
i cant be anything but what i may be
but im stuck in these shadows for few to see

how is it every time i say my words
people always listen, but they havent heard
sorrow and rage fill my mind
i shall keep it inside untill its time.

trapped in a world i do not wish to stay
hey, i wait for a time when my light is as bright as day
untill then ill just sleep here
after all, all i have is you to fear....
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

Sorrowful Tune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrowful Tune   Sorrowful Tune EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 5:46 am

that is realy something.... i think probably the only reason it could be more sympathetic is because it seems fast paced. like, it doesn't leave time for the feelings behind the words to sink in. but that makes it actualy more realistically the feelings that it is: feelings that you DON"T want to realy feel or express. your just tired of feeling them kinda thing. like the only reason you even say them is to get them out of you.
Back to top Go down
Nataku
Adept
Nataku

Registration date : 2008-04-02
Male
Number of posts : 174

Sorrowful Tune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrowful Tune   Sorrowful Tune EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 6:00 am

TwilightInsanity wrote:
that is realy something.... i think probably the only reason it could be more sympathetic is because it seems fast paced. like, it doesn't leave time for the feelings behind the words to sink in. but that makes it actualy more realistically the feelings that it is: feelings that you DON"T want to realy feel or express. your just tired of feeling them kinda thing. like the only reason you even say them is to get them out of you.

*bows*

well stated my friend. and yes. i am tired of sounding like a whining child to her, to drudge over the same thing over and over and beat a dead horse. something i have done with almost every subject but such events as has befolded make me... warey to look into the dark corner and know the true depth of what is. i want to know, but i also want to get back to the brighter days... so id rather forget everything. i had, and am, considered washing my hands of this whole thing, of the last year when my draco-ness and bindment started... but i cannot bring myself to it. oh this is hard to explain without telling the story.
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

Sorrowful Tune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrowful Tune   Sorrowful Tune EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 3:19 pm

it is alright... i understand it, because i've been through the same thing. it ain't the story that makes teh connection mate. it's the things you experience, and that is all in teh mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorrowful Tune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrowful Tune   Sorrowful Tune Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorrowful Tune
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grove of the Ancients :: Temple of Art & Entertainment (General Interests) :: The Sacred Word / Poetry / Lyrics-
Jump to: