The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

House of Ancients

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

House of Ancients Empty
PostSubject: House of Ancients   House of Ancients EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:05 am

Ye-ah I don't entirely understand just yet what this site is all about, but I figured I'd share it because it sounds interesting enough and I'm tempted to join just to see if it's worth the learning experience.

House of Ancients

Let me know what you all think if you do join and get involved in the community there.
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

House of Ancients Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Ancients   House of Ancients EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:45 pm

i shall let you know soon.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

House of Ancients Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Ancients   House of Ancients EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:17 pm

Well so far I've created an account and I've made my introduction. Arcane is about the only one responding so...I wonder if it's relatively dead there as well?
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

House of Ancients Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Ancients   House of Ancients Empty

Back to top Go down

House of Ancients
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grove of the Ancients :: The Ring of the Elder Trees :: Outter Ring Connections / Links / Misc. Info-
Jump to: