The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forever Winter: A Short Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

Forever Winter: A Short Story Empty
PostSubject: Forever Winter: A Short Story   Forever Winter: A Short Story EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:47 pm

Forever Winter.

It all came down to this. He'd researched and calculated and smuggled for this. Broke into the school for this. And now was the moment he worked so hard far.

As long as Don could remember he was suicidal. He just didn't care about anyone else, had no goals, no calling, no wishes. He honestly usualy didn't even care enough to die either. He did whatever he was told simply because he had nothing better to do, and he often did a half-assed job of it too.

Don was good at two things; Math and planning. He'd taken an interest in chemistry and medicine because he knew that he could learn in those classes just what dose of what drug he could take to end his miserable existance painlessly.

And now he had in his bedroom a superstrong home-made tranquilizer and a siringe. Allhe needed to do was take it and his heart would stop.

"Alright Donny, you can do this" he said to himself, and took deep breaths s if he were about to bunji-jump. He took a big gulp of whiskeyand made a face of disgust, then stabbed the needle into a vein and pushed the liquid down into his blood. In moments his vision darkened, his chest tightened and his muscles tensed. His stomach twisted and his throat constricted. He couldn't breathe, and tears were running down his face. His chest felt like it was on fire. He wanted to scream, to cry for help but no voice came out of his throat. He collapsed onto teh ground and sobbed helplessly, until finaly he fell unconsious, his heart stopped, and it was over.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

PostSubject: Re: Forever Winter: A Short Story   Forever Winter: A Short Story EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:33 am

That was a pretty good short story, sad but good. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: Forever Winter: A Short Story   Forever Winter: A Short Story EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:27 am

O.O it's finally been read! heh...

gotta say, this new colour theme irritates me, and discomforts me... :? i liked the soft dark colours...
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

PostSubject: Re: Forever Winter: A Short Story   Forever Winter: A Short Story EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:31 pm

As do I, but I had complaints that the other one was difficult to read. *rolls eyes* God I seriously cannot please anyone or find a happy medium. Just wish I had a programmer that could help me with the technical stuff. And yes it has.
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever Winter: A Short Story   Forever Winter: A Short Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Forever Winter: A Short Story
Page 1 of 1