The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B

Go down 
+3
Lunacin
Nataku
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lunacin
Student
Lunacin

Registration date : 2008-04-01
Male
Location : Moonlit Paths, Deep Woods, Shadowed Alleys..all in OR
Number of posts : 45

Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B   Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:25 pm

Forgive me. I would like to answer your question with a question. yes i know that not normally very "couth" yet i am amazed...actually here are a series of questions that i hope will help you.
for the sake of writing i will assume the "one guy" is you if it is not then i apologize, plz pass this on to your friend.

1) who means more to you your master or your slave?
2) Did your slave understand you were not really the master?
3) If your master doing this out of jealousy?
4) Do you enjoy being a master or a slave more?

and now a few pointers

1) If you followed ANY one else commands on how to treat your slave, then you have betrayed your slave.
2) As long as you have a master, you should not be trusted with a slave.
3) As long as you have a slave you have a responsibility to your slave to not be a slave yourself.

The weak cannot be Masters
The Masters cannot be weak.
We are only what the Gods make us.
Which are you?

TwilightInsanity wrote:
i wonder if i could pose a question on TPE relationships then?

say one girl has Total Power Control over a guy, and about a year later he gets Total Power Control over another girl... this girl has been his Slave for a few months now. then his Mistress orders him to treat his Slave a certain way because of a risk of possible death and/or mental health problems... he doesn't want to, but brings the topic up with his Slave, who then becomes furious and won't even hear him out. and now he knows he ha sto face up to punishments that are extremely abusive but his Slav is saying she wants a break from him, even after hearing out these absolutely monstrous and savage punishment examples... syaing that she hates him and could tear out his throat and not care.... all teh while this guy is just stuck in teh middle torn between his loyalties... is he in teh wrong?
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

PostSubject: Re: Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B   Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:27 pm

Thank you for stopping by Lunacin to assist.
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B   Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:32 pm

*sighs.* this seems like a very hard situation then.... iii-_- thank you Lunacin...
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B   Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:22 pm

Well from my perspective Twilight, you've spread yourself too thin amongst your master's and slaves. Lunacin is completely right though in these sorts of situations you typically need to decide if you are master or slave. While it is still acceptable to have people you respect within your inner most circle, you still need to know where you stand among them. If they truly see you as slave then maybe that is all you'll ever be. Typically the weak allow themselves to be slaves and sometimes there are other circumstances where people must become slaves. But I definitely feel you must consider what you feel you are or want to be, the slave or master?
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B   Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:14 am

yeah... i suppose so. i gotta admit, th etop of the chain realy is the least dramatic, being caught in the middle sucks ass... XP
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B   Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:24 pm

When Alaric and I were still in High School together, one of his close friends was in a rather bad relationship. The couple faught on a constant basis and almost always seemed at odds. Alaric would take on their drama/problems as though they were his concerns or personal issues as well. I just flat out told him, "People have enough drama to deal with on their own without taking on someone elses, that's why I don't get myself involved and neither should you."

You spare yourself a great deal of grief by just deciding you aren't going to be the middle man of anything or pretend/imagine that you support the world upon your shoulders.
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B   Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:20 am

*sighs.* iii-_- it's such a hard thing to sop oneself from doing, what with the guilt factor and the depression... but you are right. i gotta stop it.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B   Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:25 pm

Sounds like you need to find a reason to kick that depression in the nads. I used to have that myself and then I decided I didn't want it anymore so I sat down and meditated. Your "Will" is a powerful weapon sounds like you could use some time practicing using it. Razz
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B   Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:36 pm

yeh, heheh... ^_^ i am sure i'll be ok once i can destress.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B   Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:16 am

I'm sure you will.
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B   Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:00 am

the Seatbelts are an awesome band. >w<
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B   Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:50 pm

...I wouldn't know... O.o
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B   Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:21 pm

realy? you should look them up. they play an EXTREMELY wide variety of sounds, but they seem to have a general style regardless of their traveling genre.... from funk to jazz to swing to folk to blues to soft rock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B   Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl-friend, Boy-friend, Lover? Come on! There Has to be a B
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grove of the Ancients :: The Ring of the Elder Trees :: The Babbling Brook / Chatterbox-
Jump to: