The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HELLO EVERYBODY =)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
azuris-raen
Initiate

Registration date : 2009-05-16
Male
Number of posts : 1

HELLO EVERYBODY =) Empty
PostSubject: HELLO EVERYBODY =)   HELLO EVERYBODY =) EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:00 am

Hello I am Azuris-Raen. This is also my craft name. Raen was given to me by The Divine Mother upon creating the link to Them. Azuris is from Azurian which is my kin-type's race name, and I was urged later on by The Divine to take it; so I did. To me this name is sacred and I love it.

Theoretically I am Wiccan, but I am more of a Pagan Theurgist than anything else.

Azurian's (or Azurin, Azu) kin-type is difficult to classify because we are in a transition from one type into another, from Celestial(sorta) into Energy. Since I was 5, I knew my soul wasn't human. But just until 2 years ago I did not know much of what I really am, so I am still learning what I am as there is alot of really confusing information to sort.

Sorry I forgot to mention that Azurian is an alien race, which in turn makes me a Starseed. alien

Well I'm looking forward to joining this community and having some post-a-thons Laughing
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

HELLO EVERYBODY =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYBODY =)   HELLO EVERYBODY =) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:54 am

Hola, and Peace, Azuris-Raen. ^_^ mind if i call you Azuri? i am glad to welcome you! ^.^

you say, you are a alien otherkin, of celestial origins, named in such a way as to sound Aerial? and also a Theurgist, hmm... i personally am no fan of Goetia or Theurgia, though i am interested in any knowledge you have from it. ^_^ you see, i have a starseed past life, Seran Nightfall (actual name Avvernn Haa-Schlnran) who is human looking with animalistic facial features and wings. everyone on his planet wa sthat way. i hav ereason to believe he may be related to Angels in some way, perhaps Cherubim, or even Nephilim. anywho, could you tell me more of this otherkin-ness of yours, and what you may know regarding Seran's race?
Back to top Go down
Nataku
Adept
Nataku

Registration date : 2008-04-02
Male
Number of posts : 174

HELLO EVERYBODY =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYBODY =)   HELLO EVERYBODY =) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:14 am

Well met my friend, good to meet you.
*stretches wing* i have been gone far to long i am to suspect.
Back to top Go down
orcary
orcary

Registration date : 2008-11-06
Male
Number of posts : 33

HELLO EVERYBODY =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYBODY =)   HELLO EVERYBODY =) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:23 am

ok, have to to say.
"Welcome to Earth."
Anyways, it is a pleasure to have you among our ranks.
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

HELLO EVERYBODY =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYBODY =)   HELLO EVERYBODY =) EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:49 pm

Well I must say it is nice to finally actually have a real star-seed to meet. So this is what you meant. Ha! There is a topic I started in one of the sections on Star-seeds but it is of course before I met anyone of that nature. I'm not entirely sure if I was overly bias or just being myself in providing research and info. Sorry I missed the intro post the first time. I don't know how I did. We need better "New Topic" button me thinks. I can't tell and I was looking for dates! Shesh! Just my luck everyone else gets to say hi except I'm late when I should have been first. Laughing So for that I apologize.

It's good to have you my friend and I'm glad you decided to take a look at the forum. I'm working on that banner idea that I believe you gave me. I've already enlisted the help of my friends in regards to this matter. I'm excited to see what they come up with for ideas.

I guess since you gave us some pretty good ideas if you haven't read say my intro I don't have any ideas if I've ever been a star-seed but from a young age I knew my soul wasn't human, of course I was asking my mother if I was more so "adopted" in that regard because of how out of place I felt in the world. When I was introduced to the concept of Otherkin I knew I finally found where my soul belonged among the people of the world. I have lived as a Half Elf Half Fae (1st life), Vampire (2nd life), Succubus (3rd life interesting story that one is), Dragon (4th), Maelstrum/Tempest (5th I think? O.O He's the only guy thus far I've uncovered), after that it gets fuzzy. I do not know if Maelstrum was human or not he hasn't divulged that sort of info yet and the Dragon has been just about as helpful mind you. Laughing
Anyway it is good to have you my friend. Perhaps you can shed more light on the people known as Star-seeds for us. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

HELLO EVERYBODY =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYBODY =)   HELLO EVERYBODY =) Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYBODY =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grove of the Ancients :: The Ring of the Elder Trees :: Meadow of New Growth / Introductions-
Jump to: