The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Care to Share With the Rest of Us?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

Care to Share With the Rest of Us? Empty
PostSubject: Care to Share With the Rest of Us?   Care to Share With the Rest of Us? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:50 pm

Note: In the event you don't feel comfortable making a post like this in the "Meadow of New Growth" feel free to post your intro here. You shouldn't be afraid to tell us a little bit about yourself after all.

This is what I like to consider our semi-introduction topic. If you like you can reply to this with a brief introduction of who you are, you're awakening (the day you became aware of your previous lives), what some of your lives are or like, etc. You can tell us as much as you care to share. I will start us off.

Well you can really look at my profile if you'd like to learn more about me and my personality. One thing I can say for certainty about myself is you either Love or Hate me. I honestly prefer love, I radiate it too like a freakin heater in winter. lol So if you don't like touchy feely affectionate people cause they make you uncomfortable just let me know cause I'm all like that in chat and such.

I've been roughly Aware/Awakened for about roughly 9 to 10 yrs now. An ex-friend introduced me to Otherkin/Other Beings and did a guided past-life regression with me. I've been a very different person since and my spiritual side has developed a great deal as well from this experience. I have felt lost, confused, shunned, and ridiculed for what I am/was by many others who I felt should have been less skeptical since they to also accepted this as a part of their souls/beings. To combat some of this negativity I have started my own web-forum (outside of W.T.) and of course groups like this in communities I'm a part of to try and bring those, like myself, together in a positive place where they can grow in a supportive environment.

I'm briefly touch base on my previous lives. As order goes when I say 1st life it means the one before this current incarnation. If I say 2nd that means the incarnation before the one that I consider my 1st.

In my 1st life I was Sun Elf (Light Elf, High Elf, whatever you want to call us) and I was half Fae (They aren't entirely one in same, Elves and Fae. There are some differences). I'm not sure which parent the Fae came from since I was adopted as a child into the local priestesshood of healing, love, and light (if you want to call it that, cause that's the best way I can describe it).

2nd Life: I was what some people refer to in this world/life as Sang Vampire. Though it was a different world similar to this one but it was very much so a different time and place. I was a warrior/Guardian of sorts for my Clan and eventually married a Clan Lord through some fortunate and unfortunate events.

3rd Life: I was a Succubus. This one is a bit difficult to explain considering the circumstances in which that occured. Let's just say it was a sad twist of fate that I suffered for dearly by the one enslaved me for a time.

4th Life: I was a Dragon of the Copper sort. I looked very much like a European style dragon with some general differences here and there (not going to go into too much detail at the moment). I was rather reserved and laid back, loved to read, and I could shapeshift. I typically liked the humanoid form but I typically went with one in particular, that of a Light Elf.

5th Life: Well this is where it gets fuzzy and a bit in the grey. Not sure what I was yet for this one. I know I was a man who went by the name Maelstrum. Very much a hermit and in D&D terms I was much like a Warden/Ranger sort of being. I respected the Wild/Earth/Nature in general and protected her.

6th Life: I still don't know what she was but I'm pretty sure she isn't/wasn't human but this woman in particular was a Mage of sorts but very much so like a Druid and/or Witch by some peoples standards. She wound up falling in love with a Black Dragon or rather he fell in love with her and she grew to like him. He eventually wound up abducting me (I think it was to partly protect me from danger) and after that I stopped being so unsociable and mellowed out into my sweet self once again (prior to our meeting something tragic occured in this life which turned me ultimately into a hermit. I wanted nothing to do with people and limited my contact with them as much as possible. I only saw people when someone was ill, dying, or something else of that nature).

That's about all I care to share at the moment. I hope this helps some of you come out of your shells. Any questions feel free to shoot me a PM or something.
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com

Care to Share With the Rest of Us?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grove of the Ancients :: Grove of the Kin :: Ring of Oak Trees-
Jump to: