The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mermaid Proof?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

Mermaid Proof? Empty
PostSubject: Mermaid Proof?   Mermaid Proof? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:37 pm

This is for all you mermaid lovers out there who missed this on the news recently …

Mermaid fever has officially arrived at the Israeli beach town of Krivat Yam. Recently, locals and tourists alike have flocked to this place for a glimpse of a young mermaid that dozens of people claim to
have seen.

Many of the sightings have taken place at sunset as the mermaid, described as a cross between a fish and a young girl, jumps like a dolphin and performs tricks for onlookers before disappearing for the
night.

According to Sky News, one of the first people to see the mermaid was Shlomo Cohen, who related this story: “I was with friends when suddenly we saw a woman laying on the sand in a weird
way. At first I thought she was just another sunbather, but when we
approached she jumped into the water and disappeared. We were all in
shock because we saw she had a tail.”

Of course, without proof, it is impossible to say for sure what people are actually seeing. Not only is this phenomena usually happening at a distance in the low light of sunset, but it is also being
partly obscured by the water.

Perhaps the $1 million reward, offered by Krivat Yam officials to the first person that can prove by photo or capture that mermaids really do exist, will help solve this intriguing mystery!

I this is very cool. I actually heard a story a long time ago from my Step-mother about a rather evil merman myself about how in order to fill the void in his heart for a lack of a mate to share his life with he would drown young ladys as they came across on one of the local ferries from one of the islands. So how do you feel about this news?
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com

Mermaid Proof?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grove of the Ancients :: Sanctum of Misc. Information :: Ye Olde Periodical / News Articles-
Jump to: