The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Invitation By Word of Mouth Only

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

Invitation By Word of Mouth Only Empty
PostSubject: Invitation By Word of Mouth Only   Invitation By Word of Mouth Only EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 6:39 am

Good morrow my kindred spirits,
so I know our numbers are few right now, but believe we when I say they shall grow. I have utter confidence in our numbers growing. Right now I'm being fairly selective about who I'm inviting, because I want to try and avoid getting the hard-headed skeptics in here waaaay too early. I want to create a friendly and very open and expressive environment for you guys. With that said, I can't do all the invitations myself, I don't know enough people. So I ask you all, as a favor, to invite as many people as you can that you trust, respect, love, are open-minded, are curious about paranormal, occult, metaphysical, or the spiritual realms. Anyone who dabbles or is even remotely curious should be shown our link as long as you go by the above ideas. Good luck and hope to see our numbers grow soon! Thank you all!

~Much love and many blessings,
~Nyghtshayde
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

Invitation By Word of Mouth Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invitation By Word of Mouth Only   Invitation By Word of Mouth Only EmptyThu May 15, 2008 7:22 am

So I was thinking of creating a 'Suggest' someone sticky so you guys could provide info for us to invite them rather then yourselves, however there is a very big flaw in this. It would pretty much be a pointless effort considering I wouldn't want your friends e-mails or personal information of that nature being displayed for all to see. So...needless to say, don't do that.
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com

Invitation By Word of Mouth Only
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grove of the Ancients :: The Ring of the Elder Trees :: Bulletins/Feedback/Trouble-shoot-
Jump to: