The Grove of the Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for those who seek refuge from a society that does not understand them and those who seek other open minds like their own. We talk about anything & everything but our main focus is Otherkin, religion/spiritual, Metaphysical, Occult, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Important Figures of Arthurian Legend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Registration date : 2008-03-31
Female
Number of posts : 805

Important Figures of Arthurian Legend Empty
PostSubject: Important Figures of Arthurian Legend   Important Figures of Arthurian Legend EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:21 pm

The big man himself that everyone wants to know who was the real and 1st, Arthur:
Military History - Britain - Arthur
Britannia.com - Arthur; King of the Britons
King Arthur: Myth-making/Google Books
Atorius, Ambrosius, Arthur - Questing for the Real King Arthur
Lucius Artorius Castus

You and I (I would hope) know him well the great and powerful, wise, or madman, give it up for the one and only Merlyn / Merlin / Myrddin / etc:
Merlin via Wikipedia
Timeless Myths
Britannia.com
Crystal Links
Medieval Scotland - Myrddin
Ancienttexts.org - Myrddin

More will be added to this section as time goes on. If you would like to help add on to the information here, please feel free to do so for whomever you'd like so long as they have been considered a part of Arthurian Legend.
Back to top Go down
http://nyghtshaydeen.deviantart.com
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Registration date : 2008-06-21
Male
Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: Important Figures of Arthurian Legend   Important Figures of Arthurian Legend EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:10 am

oh, so Myrddin is another name of Merlin/Myrlin? i'll read this stuff later. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Important Figures of Arthurian Legend   Important Figures of Arthurian Legend EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:27 pm

Merlyn has had many names. So it's seriously good to research all the ones you come across to see what kind of new or interesting information is provided on him.

And no worries I will be eventually adding more to this section when I find time. Laughing I have too many sections I have to work on and I'm doing most of the work by myself, plus working on other personal, or life projects. My plate is pretty full. ^^; I wish we had more members that participated so I could seriously get some more Mods with helping with the work-load.
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Important Figures of Arthurian Legend   Important Figures of Arthurian Legend EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:14 am

indeed.... i myself have been locked in personal struggles of what to do, and i keep fighting the suggestion to do moe soul-searching! XD
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Important Figures of Arthurian Legend   Important Figures of Arthurian Legend EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:02 pm

You shouldn't be doing that. You should be meditating if that is the case. I look at meditation as a good source of taking time out for yourself and listening to all the yous inside (conscious, subconscious (Id, The Self, etc like in psychology).
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Important Figures of Arthurian Legend   Important Figures of Arthurian Legend EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:55 am

*sighs* yeah... i know... XP i'll get around to it eventually... i just don't feel ready, i'm realy very depressed...
Back to top Go down
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan
Admin
Lady Gwendolynn O'Danaan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Important Figures of Arthurian Legend   Important Figures of Arthurian Legend EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:22 pm

It can also fix that. XP
Back to top Go down
TwilightInsanity
Grove Master
TwilightInsanity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Important Figures of Arthurian Legend   Important Figures of Arthurian Legend EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:04 am

irony.. heh... gotta love it! XD
Back to top Go down
kimerajamm
Initiate
kimerajamm

Registration date : 2010-08-24
Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Important Figures of Arthurian Legend   Important Figures of Arthurian Legend EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:53 am

It can also fix that???????????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Figures of Arthurian Legend   Important Figures of Arthurian Legend Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Figures of Arthurian Legend
Page 1 of 1